ADD307 - Post Processing in Additive Manufacture
ADD307 Course Summary
The learning outcomes for this unit include:
• Outline the typical post-build processes for Powder Bed Fusion and Binder Jetting components.
• Accurately assess as-built components for manufacturing defects to avoid post-processing faulty parts.
• Apply best-practice support removal techniques to real components, avoiding part damage.
• Outline the different methods of inspection and metrology used in AM processes.
• For a given AM process and product, describe an appropriate inspection method