ELEC301 - Automotive Electric / Hybrid Vehicle Awareness, Statutory Regulations and Organisational Safety requirements in Manufacturing
ELEC301 Course Summary
In this eLearning module, you will learn about the following:
1. Types of electric and hybrid vehicles available.
2. Working with Electric and Hybrid vehicles.
3. Completing valeting, sales and other low risk activities.
4. Incident response, including emergency services and vehicle recovery.
5. Maintenance and repair excluding high voltage electrical systems.
6. Working on high voltage electrical systems.
7. Identifying different types of electric vehicle charging systems and connections.
8. Safety requirements for vehicles with electric drive systems or energy storage devices in their work environment.