ELEC520 - Electric Vehicle High Voltage Electrical Distribution Systems
ELEC520 Course Summary
The learning outcomes for this unit include:
• Understand safety, isolation, connection and grounding requirements for high voltage electrical distribution system.
• Understand the specific safety issues relating to EDS and connectors, particularly management of high voltages involved.
• Analyse the impact of relevant statutory regulations and organisational safety. requirements on the industrial workplace directly involving High Voltages.
• Determine and implements specific safety measures relating to EDS and connectors.
• Investigate the constructional features and applications of electrical distribution systems